500 highways contracts up for grabs
The Government has published 500 highways jobs up for grabs from local authorities in an updated pipeline of planned public work for the next four years.
The document updates the construction pipeline first published last November.
The Treasury said: “Progress has also been made with local government and for the first time the pipeline includes details on a further 500 local authority highways procurements in addition to the 600 centrally funded projects.”
For a full list of the published projects click here
Latest Highways News…
- TRL to act as test partners at Seeing is Believing
- TfL to carry out world’s first trial of “intelligent” pedestrian crossing
- Atkins wants more apprentices
- Buckley to head up Piggotts street lighting team
- Almost half of road markings in Scotland need replacing
- More funding needed to repair flood-damaged roads
- £4bn to be spent on transforming London’s roads