The UK's largest traffic and transport conference and exhibition is back and it's bigger and better than ever.
TRAFFEX 2019 returns to The NEC, Birmingham, from 2 to 4 April, with a raft of exciting new features.
Do not miss the chance to take part in the following:
• A conceptual road feature that will take visitors on an interactive journey while showcasing some of the latest products, concepts and services
• A ‘Trading floor’ area – hear details on business deals and new products and innovation
• A Live hackathon - the Data Discovery Centre - using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network
• Directors briefings - a series of briefings for local authority and private sector directors
• Round tables - a series of invite-only round table debates reflecting the latest thinking
• Two conference theatres delivering CPD accredited high-level, thought leadership sessions
• Central themes of collaboration and how technology is driving change on the road network.
Registering to visit TRAFFEX is free of charge and takes only seconds. Once registered, your entry badge will be posted to you two weeks before the opening of the show. To guarantee your ticket and to ensure fast-track entry please register today by clicking here.