Marlborough Highways is an established, independent and dynamic civil engineering company with around 30 years of industry experience and expertise in public realm, regeneration and infrastructure projects.
We work with Councils, Local Authorities and Contractors in London, Essex, Cambridgeshire and the South-East, delivering pioneering multi-million-pound trials and rollouts for large programmes and phased schemes through to smaller one-off projects.
We’ve built our business around the needs of our clients, and we deliver complete full-service solutions for:
• Surfacing which includes machine lay surfacing, hand lay patching and speed reduction works.
• Highway maintenance providing an in-house, full-service solutions.
• Road markings specialising in the application of permanent & temporary Thermoplastic & MMA markings on small, local roads, right through to main highways. We carry out road marking removal using several methods including hydro removal and also install a wide range of permanent and temporary road studs. We work on car parks, private roads & parking bays and install pre-formed numbers, letters and symbols as well as bespoke designs.
• Traffic management, accredited to work on both high and low speed roads, we are NHSS Sector 12 certified and all our operatives are LANTRA qualified.
• Street lighting providing solutions as part of public realms scheme and term maintenance contracts.
• Infrastructure projects reconstructing roads, paved pedestrian areas, SUDS systems, Copenhagen crossings, raised tables at road junctions, bridge construction, rehabilitation and repair of culverts, retaining walls, cliff stabilisation and much more.
We have a 30-year track record of consistently excellent client satisfaction scores for our end-to-end solutions which is testament to our core values – to provide clients with more personal client relationships and better customer care.
We have a stable pool of just under 500 qualified and multi-skilled staff with wellestablished teams of Operatives, Specialists, Foremen, Project Managers, Directors, Executives and support staff. Marlborough’s team of qualified Project Managers are central to every project, and they bring a variety of gangs together and ensure the right mix of skills.
We’re getting behind Councils’ social value strategies by working with preferred local supply chain partners, recruiting local people and using working practices that minimise the negative impact of our work on local environments including supporting a range of local community and neighbourhood initiatives.
View the latest issue