As the pothole pandemic grows each year, so does the damage to vehicles travelling through them. Cyclists and the general public also face serious risk to their safety.
The Rhinophalt® system has proven time and again that it prevents the formation of these dangerous and unsightly holes in the first place. Prevention will always be better than cure.
In addition to the above, Rhinophalt® asphalt preservation also provides the following benefits :
* Cost effective - can cost less than 20% of the price of resurfacing and is more than 90% more carbon efficient
* Fits alongside any other surface treatment as the first treatment in the asset management journey.
* Contains the original US Gilsonite natural asphalt which is an antioxidant - proven over 40 years of global asphalt preservation
* Speedy (or night) application up to 30,000m2 per night - which minimises closures, reducing cost and disruption
* Extension to the life of the asphalt, delaying the need for resurfacing and the disruption this causes
* Reduction in ongoing maintenance-saving money and reducing complaints
* Substantial whole life cost reductions-meeting requirements of good asset planning
Rhinophalt® seals and preserves the surface of the road, reducing the rate of deterioration, reducing maintenance costs, and extends road surface life. Because Rhinophalt® penetrates into the surface, no adjustments are needed to ironwork or kerb heights and there is no surplus stone which could cause windscreen and stonechip damage. Rhinophalt® can be used on all asphalt surfaces, can have repeated applications, followed by other surface treatments as appropriate
By preserving the asphalt surface with Rhinophalt® and protecting the surface, making it last longer, is one of the most sustainable asphalt maintenance systems available. Extending the life of the surface course by up to 100% reduces the number of times you need to resurface as well as significantly reduced reactive maintenance.
According to the latest Road Surface Treatment Association research, RSTA Carbon Emissions for Road Surface and other Maintenance Treatments Report and Guidance, launched earlier this year, asphalt preservation was confirmed as one of the most carbon efficient surface treatment solution available to highway asset managers. Rhinophalt is the original, authentic and trusted source of preservation in several sectors including local and strategic roads, bridges, airports and test tracks. The product carries not only a BBA HAPAS certificate but also a UKCA/CE marking, demonstrating its consistent product quality and delivery whenever it is applied. Start your pothole prevention journey with us today!