Marlborough Highways is an established, independent, and dynamic civil engineering company with over 30 years of industry experience and expertise in public realm, regeneration, and infrastructure projects.
We work with Councils, Local Authorities and Contractors in London, Essex, Cambridgeshire, and the South-East, delivering pioneering multi-million-pound programmes and phased schemes through to smaller one-off projects. We’ve built our business around the needs of our clients, and we deliver complete full-service solutions for:
* Surfacing: includes machine lay surfacing, hand lay patching and speed reduction works.
* Highway Maintenance: providing in-house, full-service solutions.
* Road Markings: specialising in the application of permanent and temporary Thermoplastic & MMA markings on small, local roads, through to main highways. We install a wide range of permanent and temporary road studs, and carry out road marking removal using several methods including hydro removal. We work on car parks, private roads parking bays, and install pre-formed numbers, letters, and symbols as well as bespoke designs.
* Traffic Management: we are accredited to work on both high and low speed roads and are NHSS Sector 12 certified. And as an approved LANTRA training provider, all our operatives are LANTRA qualified.
* Street Lighting: providing solutions as part of public realms scheme and term maintenance contracts.
* Infrastructure Projects: reconstructing roads, paved pedestrian areas, SUDS systems, Copenhagen crossings, raised tables at road junctions, bridge construction, rehabilitation and repair of culverts, retaining walls, cliff stabilisation, coastal defences and much more.
We have a 30-year plus track record of consistently excellent client satisfaction scores for our end-to-end solutions, which is testament to our core values – to provide more personal commercial relationships and better customer care.
We have a stable pool of approximately 500 qualified and multi-skilled staff with well-established teams of Operatives, Specialists, Foremen, Directors, Executives and support staff. Marlborough’s qualified Project Managers are central to every scheme and contract, ensuring the right blend of expertise.
We’re getting behind Councils’ social value strategies by working with preferred supply chain partners and recruiting local people. We are also engaged in a range of neighbourhood schemes, which support the communities in which we operate.
We understand that operating in an environmentally friendly way is vital for the well- being of our planet, our customers, and the communities in which we serve. Working collaboratively with our clients and our industry partners, we are committed to achieving Net Zero by 2025, placing responsibility and sustainability at the heart of our growth strategy.