An innovative way to raise your company’s profile in print and online…
The Highways Directory 2022/23 will publish early Autumn 2022, so please don’t miss your chance to be in this next issue!
Companies that want to be part of this special edition will also have their information displayed in our fully searchable Highways Directory online for a year.
What you get
In the Directory:
- Up to a 400-word company description
- Company logo
- Three images
- Up to six category listings
- Key personnel section
- Contact information
- Full-page advert to run next to profile page
On the website:
An extended listing where you will be able to include a company logo, a 400-word description, images, a video upload and contact information, in up to six categories which will appear on the site for a year. The directory is fully searchable by business sector (category) and company.
The Highways Directory is promoted across the highways portfolio on a regular basis:
- To Highways on Fridays e-newsletter subscribers.
- Link to Directory via every digital edition of Highways magazine
- Prominent and clear Highways website signposting
- Regular social media promotion via Highways magazine community
- Digital edition of A-Z Directory posted with digital issue of Highways magazine again for months October, January, April, and July
The deadline (for the 2022/23 printed edition)
Editorial copy to be supplied by Friday 5 August and advertisement copy by 19 August. Publish date is 2 September 2022.
NOW with video option!
For just £4,375+VAT per annum, you will receive all the above AND a Highways Presents live-advert video as shown here.